I look like a Christmas elf

Each of us perceives Christmas in a different way. Some can not wait to arrive starting to tinker with glitter and decorating the home in early October. Others prefer to get away from this moment of frenzy of feasts, where crowds and chaos reigns in every Christmas market and the smell of cinnamon is felt everywhere.
I belong to a middle category: I love Christmas and its markets, glitters, sparkles and everything shine in this season, baking cookies galore, the scent of pine and cinnamon-flavored everywhere. I don't like the frenzy transmitted by the people around me and those hateful songs "fa la la la" repeated ad infinitum ... ah yes the time flies too fast and that does not allow you to do what you want.
What about you?
I like Christmas because in this period the brain does not remain idle for too long and give birth to more creative ideas throughout the year!
That is why at this time I feel like an elf to work.
By the way, any of you have a smart recipe for making candy mou?
In the previous post I told you a few little news. Now that everything is ready at last I can show you the pictures you can see above.
I am going to add new items in my shop Think Spring: wood mounted stamps, badge buttons, clear stamps on CD case and much more.
I'll show you the rest in the coming days ;D
 Ognuno di noi percepisce il Natale in modo diverso. Alcuni non vedono l'ora che arrivi iniziando ad armeggiare con glitter e addobbando la casa ai primi di ottobre. Altri preferirebbero scappare da questo momento di frenesia delle feste, dove folla e caos regna in ogni mercatino e l'odore di cannella si fa sentire ovunque.
Io appartengo ad una categoria di mezzo: adoro il Natale, i mercatini, tutto ciò che brilla in questo periodo, sfornare biscotti a iosa, il profumo di pino e il gusto di cannella in ogni dove. Non amo la frenesia trasmessa dalla gente che mi circonda e quelle odiose canzoncine "fa la la la" ripetute all'infinito... ah sì il tempo che vola troppo infretta e che non ti permette di fare quanto vorresti (ma forse questa ultima cosa accade anche per il resto dell'anno).
Voi?
Mi piace il Natale anche perchè in questo periodo il cervello non resta in stand-by troppo a lungo e si partoriscono le idee più creative di tutto l'anno!
Ecco perchè in questo periodo mi sento come un elfo al lavoro.
A proposito: qualcuno di voi ha una ricetta furba per fare le caramelle al mou?
Nel precedente post vi avevo anticipato qualche piccola novità. Ora che finalmente tutto è pronto posso mostrarvi qualche foto.
Tutto questo e tantissimo altro in aggiunta sugli scaffali da qui al week end.
Il resto ve lo mostro nei prossimi giorni. ;D

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every reader, every comment, and every like.
As you may have guessed, English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry for the imprecise language and if you want to fix my mistakes it does not offend me! ;) Thank you again for any time you spend in this little space!

Popular Posts