Doing something.




Hello there!
All the kit bags "Dreamy Day" are being packed and available in the store.
You can read more details on Think Spring blog.
Happy August to all!
G.
ITALIANO:

Niente...
E' che per fare passare velocemente questa falsa estate, bisogna ammazzare il tempo e trovare qualcosa da fare tra un temporale e l'altro.
Questo è un riassunto spicciolo delle scorse giornate, trascorse a casa dedicandosi all'handmade.
Le nuove kit bags "Dreamy Day" di Think Spring sono disponibili nello shop.
Più dettagli sul blog di Think Spring.
Felice agosto a tutti!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every reader, every comment, and every like.
As you may have guessed, English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry for the imprecise language and if you want to fix my mistakes it does not offend me! ;) Thank you again for any time you spend in this little space!

Popular Posts